Important – Please Read!
To report a crime in progress or an emergency, please dial 9-1-1
This is not an immediate response system. If you need a fast response or wish to speak to a Police Officer, please call our non-emergency line at (419) 666-5230.
Your crime or incident must have occurred in the City of Rossford.
If you know the identity of the suspect, do not fill out this form.
You cannot use this online reporting feature if the incident occurred within the last two hours.
Submitting false information is a crime and you will be prosecuted.
You CAN use this on-line form to report:
- Destruction of Property
- Theft up to $1,000
- Theft from automobile
- Theft of auto parts and accessories
- Vehicle Tampering
- Attempted Auto Theft
- Credit/Debit Card Theft
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Telephone Misuse
- Noise Violations
- Disorderly Conduct
- Alcohol Violations
You CANNOT use this online form to report:
- Any violent crime or attempt including, but not limited to: assault, kidnapping and robbery
- Any sex crime or attempt
- Any stolen vehicle or license plates
- Any theft or loss of a firearm
- Any crime involving the breaking and entering or attempt of your home or business
- Any type of traffic accident, including a hit and run
- Any crimes committed against a person due to their race, religion, gender, ethnic or national origin, disability and/or sexual orientation
- Any incident that occurred in the past 2 hours
- Any incident involving more than one vehicle
All incidents reported will be assigned a case number within 3 business days of receipt of the online report form. The Police Department will either email or call you with the case number. Reported incidents will be reviewed by a Police Officer at the Rossford Police Department for possible follow up action.